Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year - 1st January 2010


Happy New Year.

I don't feel much like celebrating. My nose is really starting to break down now (the radiation gives a delayed burn which worsens over time) and I have a quiet New Year. Mum sets my crate up in the garage, and we move downstairs to let Dad do the painting. 

Some people say crating dogs is mean. I don't agree - I love my crate. I use it when I am sick, or for short visits when tradesmen visit, or if I need to be kept safe. Like when there are New Year fireworks at the Leagues Club two streets over, because fireworks really scare me.

Anyway, Mum and Dad knew I felt bad when I crated myself and didn't come out. I don't want to play with Misty, and I even snapped at her today, which is rare for me. But no matter, she still stayed by my side all day, as you can see from the photo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eleni

    Thanks for the hugs. I've had handfed chicken and custard for tea and I'm trying to sleep.
    Gromit

    ReplyDelete